Our quality commitment
Our ambition :
- An private initiative :
- in the XNUMXst century, with you, relive the Loire Navy in Saumur
- Without weighing on public finances
- by passenger satisfaction
- under the patronage of Saint Nicolas.
Our engagement :
- Un ship ready and certified
- served by a qualified crew
- with traditional forms to play with low water
- powerfully motorized to maneuver with ease in all circumstances
- concerned to respect the environment as well as possible
- A boarding point in the city center
- A departure on time and a respected navigation time
- Un single contact and direct between passengers and crew
- Un adapted, live, lively and informative commentary
- on the city, its monuments and its bridges
- on the Loire and its floods
- on navigation over time
- on visible wildlife
- A cruise balanced between the river facade of the City and the aspects of the wild Loire on its surroundings
- Along the water, unique sensations,
- reinforced by a tasting of the best local products :
- Saumur Brut Bouvet Ladubay bubbles,
- Saumur Combier fruit syrup
- "Le Vinaillou" Cabernet cookie
- A service that the crew is committed to making accessible to the disabled
- ISO 9001 certified methods and procedures
For groups, tailor-made options:
- A personalized quote on request
- Outdoor cushions "Jardin de France", the brand "made in Saumur"
- A flexible starting niche to stick to the realities of travel
- Dedicated boat fitting for your group
- An adapted tour and commentary
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the organizer.
The company also has many labels, witnesses of its quality of welcome within the local tourism:
Since 2017, the company has been authorized to use the World Heritage emblem of theUnesco.
The Saint-Nicolas navigation company from Saint-Nicolas contributes to the implementation of the World Heritage Convention by promoting, among the public, the appropriation of the values of the Loire Valley listed as a World Heritage site as a cultural landscape.