Our quality commitment
Our ambition :
- A private initiative :
- in the XNUMXst century, with you, relive the Loire Navy in Saumur
- Without weighing on public finances
- by passenger satisfaction
- under the patronage of Saint Nicolas.
- Un ship ready and certified
- served by a qualified crew
- with traditional forms to play with low water
- powerfully motorized to maneuver with ease in all circumstances
- A boarding point in the city center
- A departure on time and a respected navigation time
- Un single contact and direct between passengers and crew
- Un adapted, live, lively and informative commentary
- on the city, its monuments and its bridges
- on the Loire and its floods
- on navigation over time
- on visible wildlife
- A cruise balanced between the river facade of the City and the aspects of the wild Loire on its surroundings
- Along the water, unique sensations,
- reinforced by a tasting of the best local products :
- Saumur Brut Bouvet Ladubay bubbles,
- Saumur Combier fruit syrup
- "Le Vinaillou" Cabernet cookie
- ISO 9001 certified methods and procedures
Registration in a corporate social responsibility approach:
The company is part of a CSR approach, an approach based on three aspects: social, economic and environmental. Social, by creating jobs as well as training several people in professional river qualifications each year. Economic and environmental by highlighting and working with local actors and producers, and by restoring the Loire to its dimension as a river navigated by a commercial fleet.
The company also has many labels, witnesses of its quality of welcome within the local tourism:
Since 2017, the company has been authorized to use the World Heritage emblem of theUnesco.
The Saint-Nicolas navigation company from Saint-Nicolas contributes to the implementation of the World Heritage Convention by promoting, among the public, the appropriation of the values of the Loire Valley listed as a World Heritage site as a cultural landscape.